Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fascinating...

Wade and I are watching a storm roll in at the moment. The lightning electrifies the sky and the thunder rattles your bones. We haven't seen a storm roll like this in a coon's age. Boud sits right in between us, of course, the eternal protector/mediator of our relationship. I sit reflecting upon the occurrences of the day. Without question, I am so thankful for Wade. God really knew what he was doing when he so carefully knit our paths. There are times that I am such a basket case. Without Wade, I would certainly render profit from investing stock in paper bags so as to prevent hyperventilating. Several issues arose today. I am so thankful to have "my person" there by my side during the not-so-perfect days.

The point is- what's life without balance? I would be up a creek without Wade. He is my balance when I shift off kilter. For that matter, the occasional conflict keeps us on our toes.

Have a far-out Friday.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You're an exceptional writer...a talent to illuminate any situation with poetic beauty! This was just beautiful! Love and miss you both-a bunch!!